How is everyone doing on their New Year’s Resolutions? We all have a tendency to be less interested in keeping up with our commitments around the middle of this month, but keep going. You can do it!
Sorry that the January Checklist wasn’t easy to print. I won’t post checklists in artwork format in the future. If you haven’t already finished these tasks, here are some additional reminders that may be of help in getting you organized this month:
1. Protect and Store Holiday Ornaments + Decorations
2. Store Your Holiday China
3. Create a Daily, Weekly and Monthly Checklists of Things to Do In Your Home
4. Develop a Schedule for Seasonal Cleaning
5. Vacuum + Rotate Mattresses
6. Check Batteries in Fire Detectors + Clocks
7. Wash Chandeliers + Replace Light Bulbs
8. Clean the Fireplace
9. Clear out Gutters of leaves, twigs and other outdoor debris
10. Clean Out Books + Magazines
11. Discard Expired Medications + Food
12. Commit to Cord Control Everywhere in Your Home
13. Pair Down Your Wardrobe + Organize Your Closet and Drawers
14. Tidy Up the Toys - Get the kids to help!
15. Clean and Organize the Refrigerator - Replace Baking Soda
16. Clean, Rotate + Organize Contents of the Kitchen Pantry + Spice Area
17. Get the Laundry Room in Order
18. Organize the Junk Drawer
19. Never use the word “later” or file under “miscellaneous”
20. Get rid of anything that is followed by the words, “I will use or wear that IF…”
Don’t you just want a great and relaxing space to come home to?
Image Source: Better Homes & Gardens.